I am 70 year old female and I have suffered from insomnia on and off since I have gave birth to children 46 years ago. The latest 10 years I am taking medicine which help me, but I would like to cure insomnia with natural product only because I am already taking the medicine for high blood pressure, holesterolia and I have GERD which I balance it with proper food and aritmia sometimes.

I am afraid that because my chronic illnesses I couldn't take Melatonin.I feel quite well. I am active woman, happy grandmother, wife... and I wish to be sure if I may take melatonin at all.

If the answer is yes, please tell me how many grams I may take in the evening, if I can take it every evening and how many time I continue without break and how long it be a break?
Could I take 2,5mg Sanval and Melatonin in the same time on the starting 2-3 weeks?

I am asking for my 74 year old husband who has problem with insomnia the latest 5 years because of difficulty with prostate (PS 1.9) and he takes medication for it . He has also high blood pressure cca 5 years and is also taking the medicine. I have the same questions about Melatonin for him as written above.

Thank You and all the Best
User: Geome3ja

To answer you have to type the email address you used to ask the question
Email
Response

Share |