June / 2011
Can you use melatonin against polymyalgia?
Users: emcandersen ( 26/06/2011)

I take Key Melatonin Night and during the whole winter my sleep quality was very good. So I could sleep well, which was my main problem. But now I have problems at night because of the menopause with hot flashes. I was wondering if this may have something to do with the fact that now begins the summer? Should I take the same dose further or should I increase it?
Users: ( 23/06/2011)

I'm 34 years old and suffer from insomnia now for 11 years. Recently, I stopped taking Lorazepam and of course I had withdrawal symptoms. Now I take melatonin since 7 days and always wake up at night. Can I take some kind of drops to delay the effect of melatonin?
Users: mary ( 22/06/2011)

I have parkinson's and one of the worst symptoms is insomnia. I take 5mg of Key melatonin occasionally, but can not get to sleep. I take Sinemet for my parkinson's and want to increase my Key melatonin to 2 X 5mg every night in an effort to improve my sleep. Can I do this with safety?
Users: Norton ( 21/06/2011)

I am 62 years old, I sleep little and a very light sleep. I wake up frequently, I'm depressed lately and have osteoporosis in only my left arm. I have pain in my bones mostly in arms and legs since almost 2 months. I take omega 3. I made a break of almost 1 month and now I take Ginseng 1 x day for 10 days. What kind of melatonin should I take and which dose?
Users: elvira ( 21/06/2011)

Hi, I'm taking Key Melatonin Night for my insomnia and it is working very well. Now I would like to become pregnant. Do I have to stop taking melatonin?
Users: julia ( 20/06/2011)

Can I take melatonin togehter with homeopathic drugs?
Users: ( 19/06/2011)

Hej!
Jag sover väldigt dåligt på nätterna med många uppvaknande får inte många timmars sömn.Känner mig trött ledsen o deppig.Är 51 år har inte haft mens på ett år o svettas som en tok.O före det hade jag mens kanske 2ggr/år.Hjälp mig innan jag blir tokig (tokigare).

Users: ( 12/06/2011)

Dear Sir,
Do you also sell "tobramicina desamitasone"? The pharmacy in Holland don't sell this, but I know that in Italy it is a well-known treatment. If it is in your list, please send me a message about it and how much the cost are.
thank you in advance,
Wilmar Huizing at Ede, Hollanda

Users: Wilmar Huizing ( 12/06/2011)

Hello I'm suffering from insomnia fot 6 months now. Northing helps. I'm put on Mirtazapine for sleep but this also doesnt always help plus I feel very bad the day after.
Ive tried 5htp and melatonine (normal and time release) before but it doesnt work, it made the insomnia worse.
Do you know what can help me? How much and at what time to take?

Users: s ( 06/06/2011)

N° of pages in archive: [ 1 ] [ 2 ]

Did not find the answers you were looking for? Enter your question

UserEmail
The user-name you chose will be visible for everyone in the forum. You can also use a nickname or leave it blank. The email provided by you will only be used to communicate the answers.

Question

Due to numerous intrusion attempts via automated software we ask you to manually enter the verification code you see in the box: