Now I want to thank you for your response. It was quick and explicit. So far I am quite satisfied, now only hope to have good results when I start the medication, because I'm just too exhausted to sleep between 2 to 3 hours per night and next day back to work, home and my daughter needs me so much and I sometimes can not give her all the attention she deserves. I also tried melatonin I bought in Portugal: Circadin is the name. But I Couldn't sleep when I took it and I was very angry and had to stop after 8 days. I went to the hospital and being told that to me that medicine was doing the opposite effect. Thanks in advance for the clarification and sorry the outburst.
User:
I am glad to hear that you are satified with our costumer care.
Circadin is a type of melatonin which is released only bit by bit into the blood. It contains 2 mg of melatonin. The reaction you described is quite normal. I know that it is very hard not being able to sleep and if then the medicine doesn't work in the expected way, people easily give up.
I tell you a little about the mechanism of melatonin. Melatonin is not a sleeping pill. So the first thing you must understand is that it doesn't sedate you. It works on your inner clock in a natural way. This takes some time. Some people sleep well right away, other need to adapt to it over a longer period. People who have heavy sleeping problems over years and years usually need more time. So you should not give up and try it at least over 2-3 weeks. I hope very much that you will have a good experience. Please get back to me if you have any other question or just let me know how you are! We are always pleased to hear some feedback

User: KeyMelatonin.com

To answer you have to type the email address you used to ask the question
Email
Response

Share |